Ingredient: (makes approximately 5 servings)
- 5 large apples
- Cinnamon (to taste)
- Brown sugar
- Apples – cut into pieces – we used an apple/peeler/slicer tool
Peel, core and slice apples into small chunks. Put into the blender; add a little water. When the apples are mushy, add brown sugar and cinnamon to taste. Continue blending until the consistency is to your liking. Serve immediately and enjoy!
We had a fabulous week! The students had their first fire drill on Wednesday. They did awesome following directions to stay safe in case there ever was a real fire in school.
We continued our Apple theme.
- colored a book All About Apples practicing following directions and using the correct colors on each page.
- sorted big/little apples.
- practiced cutting and made big red apples.
- taste tested red, green and yellow apples. The class consensus is that they are all delicious!
- made applesauce
- practiced identifying green, yellow, purple, and blue
CHECK OUT THE NEW SLIDE SHOW FROM APPLESAUCE DAY UNDER PICS!