Highlights from our week...
- all students earned their first 10 paws and spent them on a treat from the PAW store (students receive paws for good behavior)
- students are doing a wonderful job remembering all the school rules
- the entire school practiced the school rules today for PBIS (ask your child if s/he is a Bear, Lion, Eagle, Wolf)
- Show & Tell will start October 5th
- students may bring one small stuffed animal to school to use as a reading buddy
- please limit your child's snack to something they can finish in less than 15 minutes
- please send one apple (red, green or yellow) to school by Wednesday - we will be using them to taste test, make a graph and make applesauce
Have a great weekend!