This week, the students...
- worked on letters F and E our new Handwriting Without Tears books
- listened to snowman related books
- created melted snowmen
- writing numbers 1, 2
- counting groups to 10
- < >students should be bringing a snack daily. Thank you to those of you that sent in snacks!!
- dress your child accordingly. We go outside every day unless the weather isn't conducive. Please label your child's snow gear. Teach your child the order of how to get ready to go outside for winter weather: bathroom, snow pants, boots, jacket, mittens and hat.
- Show & Tell will be on Friday. Your child may bring anything (small)
- Check out who was the special student of the week on http://mrsjjacobson.weebly.com/ (Kaiyah was this week)